Visit Video Homepage
1) Poor nutrition – Drinking water and eating foods such as salmon have proven to be effective in stimulating hair growth.
2) Maintain good health – Conditions such as anemia and hypo/hyperthyroidism may affect hair growth.
3) Lack moisture – Use deep conditioning and protein treatments to strengthen and moisturize hair.
4) Over-manipulating – Refrain from touching and playing in hair.
5) Neglect –Clean and moisturize hair often.
Natural Hair: http://youtube.com/DiscoveringNatural