7 years ago
635 Views
Comments Off on Electrical short may have caused barbershop explosion

Electrical short may have caused barbershop explosion

Written by
Electrical short may have caused barber shop explosion

(Shrevesport, LA) An aerosol can heated by an electrical short may be what caused an explosion that shattered a window and left two people injured at a barber shop on Jewella Avenue this afternoon.

The blast occurred at about 1:15 at Shreveport’s Finest Barber Shop in the 2200 block of Jewella Ave. Seven people were inside at the time…

Read Entire Article: Electrical short may have caused barber shop explosion
(Source: shreveporttimes.com)

Article Tags:
· ·
Article Categories:
Stories to Share

Comments are closed.

BARBinc News